Need to register a trademark? Trademark lawyer Roby Robinson will help you protect it.
Trademark law is relevant to virtually all businesses in the 21st century. For example, a company’s identity is distinguished from other companies by the use of trademarks, service marks, certification marks, and trade dress. Is your company on strong footing when it comes to the identity of the source your products or services? Contact ROBINSON IP LAW, PLLC to find out where you stand.
Many trademark services are offered including:
- Trademark clearance searching and opinion;
- Trademark federal and state search;
- Preparation and filing of federal trademark applications;
- Prosecution of federal trademark applications with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office;
- reparation and filing of state trademark applications;
- Litigation before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board ( TTAB ) including opposition proceedings and cancellation proceedings;
- Trademark infringement and unfair competition litigation in state court or federal district court;
- Trademark appellate practice;
- Trademark licensing;
- Due diligence regarding trademark portfolios;
- General trademark portfolio management and maintenance; and
- Trademark watch services.