Have a great idea? Let patent attorney Roby Robinson help you protect it.
In order to obtain protection for an idea in the United States, it is necessary to apply for and obtain a patent from the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office ( USPTO ). Inventors can attempt to accomplish this themselves or inventors can use a person licensed to practice before the USPTO (a patent attorney or a patent agent ). Roby Robinson is a licensed patent attorney ( patent lawyer ) and has been helping inventors and companies obtain patents both domestically and from patent offices in sovereign nations around the world.
With the advent of the Leahy-Smith America Invents Act of 2011 ( AIA ) and the new first inventor to file rule, it is more important than ever to have someone with a firm understanding of the new landscape of the U.S. patent system.
ROBINSON IP LAW, PLLC provides a broad range of patent-related services including the following:
- Patent searches including patentability opinions, specific clearance opinions, and freedom to practice opinions;
- Patent prosecution with the United States Patent & Trademark Office;
- Prepare and file patent applications under the Patent Cooperation Treaty ( PCT ) with the World Intellectual Property Organization ( WIPO );
- Patent prosecution in countries around the world through a network of patent associates worldwide;
- Patent appeals before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board ( PTAB );
- Patent litigation in U.S. district court;
- Patent Appeals in the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit;
- Patent licensing;
- Ex Parte reexamination before the PTAB;
- Post Grant Review ( PGR ) of issued patents before the PTAB;
- Inter Partes Review of issued patents before the PTAB;
- Due diligence regarding particular patent portfolios;
- General patent portfolio management and maintenance; and
- Patent watch services.