Let copyright lawyer Roby Robinson guide you through copyright infringement and protection laws.
Choreography, building architecture, music recordings, website text, video, textile designs and photographs are all examples of copyright protected subject matter. You or your company might own copyrightable material and not even know it. Similarly, you or your company might be using someone else’s copyrighted material and not even know it. Knowing where you stand is important.
Copyright law truly affects all businesses because all businesses require communication to function. How information is expressed is where copyright law comes in. Allow ROBINSON IP LAW PLLC to guide you or your business through the copyright issues that are affecting you or your business right now.
Copyright services provided include the following:
- Preparation and filing of application to register a copyright with the U.S. Copyright Office;
- Copyright infringement litigation in U.S. district court;
- Copyright appellate practice;
- Copyright licensing;
- Due diligence regarding copyright portfolios; and
- General copyright portfolio management and maintenance.